Monday, September 26, 2011

Less sand than expected for SANDAG Beach fill

The North County Times is reporting that the amount of sand to be placed in Oceanside as part of the April 2012 SANDAG Beach fill, will be reduced. The amount has been cut 20%, meaning 264,000 cubic feet of new sand will be placed, instead of the 300,000 cubic feet of sand that was approved. The reason is due to higher than expected costs for setup and tear down of the project.

Also, it was made known to us that the City of San Diego will not contribute to the project, and the beach fill for Torrey Pines will not happen.

1 comment:

  1. I just take a peek and I discovered your post. It has an interesting content and I like it. I will refer this to my friend. Big thanks for sharing.


    house for sale Philippines

    ReplyDelete